Thursday, December 13, 2012

update!!! (ps I have a new last name!)

Hello all!


I know its been such a long time and all, but man do I have a lot to fill you in on. 1st of all, J and I are married!!! Wooooo! :) I'm beyond happy that all the planning and guest list chaos is over with. It was a beautiful day. I was nervous that we were going to have ice rain, snow, sleet, rain etc. even though we had a fall themed wedding. But, to much surprise it was 65 out and clear with sun! I didn't cry once, which was a surprise because when I think of how much I love my husband I start getting teary eyed. haha. We did have two little bumps in the road. I was 2 mins late to our ceremony because of my mother.. haha She was doing her makeup but my mom looked beautiful :) and our ring bearer pulled the fire alarm at our reception!! Yes, that did happen. But other than those two things, it was a perfect day and everyone enjoyed themselves. Pictures to come!

2. I have finally been blessed with a new job. Yes, it's a pay cut from my current one... but I can honestly say I will be out of retail hell by new years eve! I'll be working for an office while I wait on a funeral home decision. (which means I will finally have more time to get back to my center, spend time in church, and focus on family)


3. We're getting another fuzzy one in January! I cannot wait to get the little booger :) Pictures to come of him.


4. Everyone is doing well. Both my grandparents and my parents lost a pet in these past two weeks. It's always hard for our family to lose a pet. Their our family not just animals. We love them like children not just things to pet and feed when you want to. So their taking those deaths hard.


5. Today marks 8 years that I lost a best friend to suicide. It's hard to believe that she has been gone that long. It gets a little easier each day to move forward but I still miss her, a lot. Now that I'm older and have gone through classes for my future career, I understand why she felt it was necessary to take her life. I still am angry at it, but I just pray for that anger to pass one day. Today also marks my 7th year for working with and promoting TWLOHA (to write love on her arms). It is a non-profit that spreads awareness of suicide and mental illness. If it wasn't for them and their support I would not be as at peace with my friends passing.


That's really all I have for today. Once I get more time and start this new job I'll update and write more.


Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.