I'm sorry for the lack and lazy-ness of blogging lately. Planning this wedding, and all it's details last minute is driving me insane. But, not BRIDEZILLA insane. However, the guest list has gotten the better of me. His side of the family keep trying, note the word trying, to add more to our guest list since they know others will not be there. Talk about RUDE!
I actually had to un-invite three of my friends for my grandmother. I'm still very bitter about it and the sad thing is that I know I'm starting to resent her for it. But, I'm trying to move on and forgive. (easier said then done when you're stressed)
Another thing, I'm sick! I've been on the go ever since I went home for my final dress fitting (which mind you costed us an extra 330$ for alterations!! momma cat is not happy about that at all.. even the seamstress said I was measured properly, but too late now I need something to walk down the isle in!) I actually had to call in today from me running a fever of 100.3 from this cold. Talk about miserable.
Positive side: It's not during my wedding week!! haha!
So my Last fling weekend! It was flippin amazing! I needed a weekend with the ladies and a great time. My MOH did not make it though. It still upsets me how things have not worked out with her. I just feel as though our wedding and her having this part has been nothing but a HUGE inconvenience to her and when all is said and done we won't really be friends anymore. Sad huh? And yes, I've talked to her about it and all I get is "oh I'll change" and "ya, I'm excited just stressed". All I can think is ya but I'm the bride and you don't even let me complain, it's all about you all the time. :( However, at least I have a kick butt bridesmaid and mother who have planned everything from my bridal shower to the flowers of our wedding :) I'd be lost without those two!
So here are a few pictures from our adventure on my old stomping grounds:
that's chiquita, my banana :)
our first player at "put the ring on the banana" game :D
one of my girls and I before dinner
my kick butt bridesmaid Tea Baby made these shirts for us!
Some of us at the wineries :)
So that's just a few from the bachelorette weekend! Like I said, it was so much fun.
Well back to the grind with getting these programs planned and seating charts! Down to 20 days!! eeeekkk! Oh before I leave here's a picture of us from something we did together two weekends ago:
He looks so excited, doesn't he? haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment.