So I figured I would do a blog post to start my introduction of Jason :) Seeing as he will be a big part of this blog, it's only suiting. I'll start at the beginning and just continue as we start this journey together called our "Ever After".
It was a very cold night. I remember this because Jason mentioned something that night that he would give me his hoodie. Anyways, it was in October of 2007 when we met. We met like any other typical college adults meet.... at a party situation. So, I was invited to a dorm "party" with these two other guys I knew. I invited my roommate at the time to come with me because I didn't want to be there alone.
We get to the dorm and of course the guys I knew and a couple more were already smashed as could be.... (like I said typical ha!). I met a guy named Clint and the other guy there I already knew, named Ryan. I met two other people one named Oran and this other strapping young fellow, Jason. However, when I met Jason I never saw his face. His face was covered with a black (even though he'll tell you dark blue... it was black) hat. As I was going to sit down, I fell into a hole in their futon.. I laughed. Jason said hi my name is Jason and stuck out his hand to shake mine. The whole time I was thinking, um okay? haha. So I did the same. I watched him play guitar hero while getting that warm feeling from indulging in some legal age beverages. Still all in while not knowing what Jason looked liked.
Note: I must tell you, I was not going there to "hook" up with anyone, or even with the intention to meet someone and get into a relationship with. Earlier that day I took a "break" (and we all know those never end up back together) from my current boyfriend and very abusive relationship. That's for another blog post.
Then after some fun, the guys decided to go into the back half of the dorm room and play some games. While I sat back there talking to my roomie and guy friends, Jason comes back and has a seat. That was the very first time I actually sat his face. I was absolutely shocked at how handsome he was. (his views on me... I have no idea. haha, I highly doubt he even remembers that night) So we start playing this game called red, black, purple. Yes, it is a fun and very fast pace game.... very fast pace....
While we were indulging, my roomie decided to leave me alone with these guys to go to the bathroom.. bad idea. Oran is a horrible influence when it comes to drinking and he knows it since I tell him every time I hang out with him! So while my roomie was gone, shots were passed out... well, let's just say I teased Jason that night and he got my number pretty darn easily than any other number he ever had to work for... this will be a trend on how easy he had it in the beginning haha.
Part two will continue later :)
Happy First day of Autumn tomorrow!
the future Mrs. M
Hey lady- Wanted to let you know, you won my blog design giveaway! Contact Shannon to claim your prize. If we don't hear from you by Friday, I'll pick someone else- just didn't want you to miss out! :)
ReplyDelete