Howdy y'all!
This is my new and improved blog! I have to say I took quite some time off from writing and blogging. I had a lot of personal thought and some transitions to go through. As you can see I have added the "i Blog for me" button. When I sit here listening to my fiance' playing Halo 3, I think... why do I feel the need to write and blog? Well, the answer is simple. I blog/write for me. I need it. It's a way to relax, a way to reflect, and a why to share my life with others. I also blog because I love learning about others and their experiences.
Now, I know that certain things I may think about and agree with... others may not. However, this is why I love blogging! I love hearing other's point of views and learning from their experiences. Now that I got that little intro out there... I'm going to do something a little more fun to introduce myself to you all :)
Welcome to the 30:
1. List 10 random facts about yourself.
-I'm obsessed with pugs
-Purple is my favorite color
-My fiance' is one of my greatest gifts from God
-I strive to grow closer to the Lord everyday
-I'm crafty, but hardly have time to make crafts
-I have one furry child
-I have 2 really amazing girlfriends, the rest are all boys
-I don't like video games and yet I'll watch my fiance' play them all day
-I'm a baker and a crockpot chef, I'm a horrible cook though.
-Candles, Jazz, Bubbles, Dark Chocolate, and Wine... Cannot get more relaxed than that.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
-Losing myself, I have lost myself once...
-Losing my loved ones, my career choice
-Drowning, in high school we had to swim laps in our diving pool... Yeah, this girl is not a swimmer.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
-before my relationship was amazing with my mother and not so great with my father. Then a boy came into my life and made everything worse. I broke up with that boy and that day I met my fiance'. My fiance' changed everything for me and made my family more important to me. I know without my family I wouldn't be here, and I will never put them low on my priority list ever again.
4. List 5things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
4. List 5things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Just break up with him already.
2. Enjoy your last two years in high school.
3. Stay on track with your career choice.
4. Prom... yeah senior prom, go with your best buddy.
5. Do something better with your time besides what you were doing.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
-My family, even though they can drive me nuts
-Wedding coming up, even though it's driving me nuts
-My fiance'
-My amazing friends/wedding party of 2!
-Funeral director/CEO of a funeral home. Why? Well I stepped foot into a FH when I was in 8th grade, volunteered at one during a wake and it just felt right to be there. It's been my life long goal ever since.
8. What are 5 passions you have?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
-Furry animals, I love them like family
-Karate, Black belt baby!
-Loving and caring for others.
-Being loyal to my friends and family
-My mother
-My father
-My papa
-My fiance'
-My bestie MK
-My bestie Tea baby
-Funeral director 1
-Funeral director 2
-My friend/broha Oman
-really anyone that shows compassion and means it!
-Oh gosh, most likely the first time I farted in front of my fiance'
11. Describe 2 pet peeves you have.
11. Describe 2 pet peeves you have.
1. When people do a "no call/no show" at work >:(
2. When people know you are going to pass them on the highway and they purposefully speed up so you don't.
Right now it's wake up, get ready for the day, go to work, work my butt off, come home tired, eat dinner and spend time with F, then go to bed and do it all over again.
13. Describe 3 weaknesses you have.
13. Describe 3 weaknesses you have.
1. Caring too much
2. Letting others use me
1. Very loyal if one earns it
2. Extremely hard working and makes other proud
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
-Graduation day =)
-One summer ago, I had someone hurt me very very badly. I was very very angry with him for it. It took me quite some time to forgive that person and write them a note. In the note it stated that I forgave them for what they did and said but not to be surprised that I will no longer be associating with them.
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Australia!
1. Watching movies with my dad
2. Christmas mornings
3. Playing in our apartment front yard
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
I would want to be invisible. I would just want to scare others by popping out of nowhere. haha.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself happily married and possibly pregnant. I also see myself finally having the career of my dreams.
1. scrapbooking
before: It was okay
now: We're just beginning our family, and it will be official on the 17th of November :)
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
Johnny Depp and Pizza!
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
As much as others may think I'm horrible for thinking this, LBGT marriage. I believe in a Lord that preaches loving each other for who they are and treating others the way you would want to be treated. 27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
My eyes, they change with my mood and I have one green and one blue eye.
28. What is your love language?
28. What is your love language?
I'm not sure of the exact term, but I love getting letters and surprises.. and yet I love just cuddling and saying nothing.
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
That they can just walk all over me just because I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt...
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
-my personality
-my goofy-ness
-my love
-my loyalty
-my hard work
-my compassion for others
-my humor
-my helpfulness
-my family dynamic
and finally,
-my love of animals.
Well, that's all I really have for today. I am very excited to start this new chapter in my life and to share it with you all. I am also excited to learn more about each of you so please, pick a question and tell me more about yourself :)
Happy Football Sunday!
the future Mrs. M
p.s. if you would like to be my friend and follow me, please look to the two black boxes on the right hand screen. They will pop out and you will be able to follow me :) I do follow back, just let me.. Like I said I love meeting/reading about others!
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
-my personality
-my goofy-ness
-my love
-my loyalty
-my hard work
-my compassion for others
-my humor
-my helpfulness
-my family dynamic
and finally,
-my love of animals.
Well, that's all I really have for today. I am very excited to start this new chapter in my life and to share it with you all. I am also excited to learn more about each of you so please, pick a question and tell me more about yourself :)
Happy Football Sunday!
the future Mrs. M
p.s. if you would like to be my friend and follow me, please look to the two black boxes on the right hand screen. They will pop out and you will be able to follow me :) I do follow back, just let me.. Like I said I love meeting/reading about others!
HI PRETTY!!! It's SO nice hearing from you!!!! I was asking your friend Mary where you went & never heard bck. I'm glad everything is ok!!
ReplyDeleteYou're getting married on my parent's anniversary - too cool. So excited for you :)
How's school going?
I've missed you!